About the land
The pitch of the international drama series C21 is open to new scripted drama and comedy drama series that are unreleased in the international market and are seeking commission or funding. C21 and Content London provide a high profile scenario in which to showcase new shows to the world.
The 2022 Pitch Fall of the international drama series C21 is now open for registration.
Click here to participate before October 7, 2022 and here for full terms and conditions.
Selected projects will benefit from exposure via C21Media.net and will take pride of place at Content London.
Eight projects will be shortlisted and selected to pitch live to international businesses at Content London on November 29.
Each of the 8 finalists will be featured by C21 at the event and interviews about the projects will be published online and in Content London daily newspapers. They will also be invited to a networking event during Content London to meet interested parties.
The winning pitch will be announced on December 1 at Content London and will receive a marketing package via C21Media worth £30,000 to support the development and pre-sale promotion of the show.
The deadline for registration is October 7, 2022.
Successful applications will be notified if they have been selected to present on October 28.
The pitch of the international drama series C21 Fall 2022 is open to early-stage scripted drama and comedy series from established producers and distributors from all corners of the world. It provides a high-profile opportunity for companies wishing to use Content London and its relationship with C21Media.net as a marketing platform to release new series.
• A £499 VIP ticket to attend Content London.
• C21 will profile each of the finalists at the event, with interviews about the projects published online and in the Content London Daily.
• All finalists will be invited to a networking event during Content London to meet interested partners.
• A marketing package via C21Media worth £30,000 to support the development and pre-sales promotion of the show.
• Exposure to Content London to all executives present.
• Ongoing support and visibility from C21 Media.
The pitch of the international drama series C21 Fall 2022 is open to individuals and businesses who:
• Have a new scripted drama or comedy-drama series suitable for international co-production seeking commission and/or financing;
• Deliver all materials specified in the delivery criteria on time;
• Are available to pitch to the panel on November 29 in person;
• Be able to personally attend the event between November 28 and December 1.
Click here to enter and here for full terms and conditions.
The deadline is October 7, 2022, 23:59 GMT. No registration will be considered after this date.